[Steppes] Demos

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 18:36:19 PST 2008

HL Saqra al Kudsi is coordinating the All Con Demo. alkudsi at aol.com  Her contact information and a run down on the action plan was posted to the Steppes list this last week, a quick peek at the archives might find it. If not, I'm sure she'll be pleased to forward it to you.

  I believe Lady Elinor is coordinating the Homeshcool Demo, I'm trying to get her contact information myself.

  Emma

Quill <gray.quill at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Steppe
Can I just get you to do me a quick favor.
We've got at least two demos coming up: All-Con and the Homeschool Demo.
Could I please get condensed details for these? The basic
who/what/where/when/how?
(Who is the main contact for the Demo? Where is it taking place? What day is
it on, what time does it start, how long does it go for? Etc.)

Just trying to fill in a new calendar thing, and it's got nice cozy slots
for each of these things.
Thanks,
Quill