[Steppes] Homeschool Demo Organizational Meeting this Friday

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 02:44:19 PST 2008

Any chance of getting a ride from Garland for this? Pls email me off list, if you think you can assist.

Emma

Elinor Salter <steppesexchequer at gmail.com> wrote:
  We will be having a meeting this Friday evening at 7pm to decide on what
will be included in the upcoming Homeschool Demo on Saturday, March 29th.

For those of you who may not have attended recent business meetings or
populace, because this will be a focused captive audience, our intent is to
be more like a mini-event/collegium than a typical demo - more instruction
than just demonstration.

Lady Hadassah has generously agreed to host. A pizza order is likely.

1529 Bosque Dr
Garland, TX 75040

If you cannot attend but have ideas that you want to share with us, perhaps
from other successful demos or newcomer events you may have experienced,
please email them to me for inclusion.

I also want to thank everyone who has expressed interest in participating so
far! We will be contacting you after the meeting to make more solid plans
if you are still able to help.

Elinor