[Steppes] The Other Boleyn Girl

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:54:45 PST 2008

Ok, so anyone else have a problem with the fact that Natalie Portman is
wearing the EXACT SAME 'B' necklace that Betty wears in Ugly Betty?????

Not sure I'll be able to make it, but I'm hoping...no guarantees on dressing
up though...as I DON'T have the prefect dress *lol*

-Annwn

On Feb 18, 2008 1:13 PM, Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
>
> So I heard about a new movie called The Other Boleyn Girl.
> http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/theotherboleyngirl/
>
> I would like to go in garb for the fun of it, and take some flyers just in
> case. Would anyone like to go with me on Friday February 29th?    Exact time
> and theater is negotiable.
>
> Katheryn

Well behaved women rarely make history.