[Steppes] movie tonight

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:26:49 PST 2008

I spoke to Her Excellency, and she plans to meet at the Cinemark on Legacy
at 6:45 for the following showing of "The Other Boelyn Girl."

Cinemark Legacy
7201 N. Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75025
Friday February 29th 7:20 pm
If anyone would like to meet for dinner before the movie, I am planning to
go to Chili's around 5:30.at 3601 N Central Expy,Plano, TX 75023-6906.
Please let me know if you are interested in getting a bite to eat with us.

See you then!

Regan

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net>
wrote:

> So what are the final plans for this evening?  What time are we meeting?
>  Hoops?  I can't imagine trying to sit in the theater with hoops, but it
> could be interesting....
>
> Mike/Michael is willing to play photographer for us.
>
> Karen/Katya

If everything happened when and how we wanted it to, then nothing will be
worth waiting for...