[Steppes] OT Girl Scout Cookies

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:08:47 PST 2008

Everyone,
 Please excuse the bandwidth and being off topic, but my oldest daughter
Chloe is selling these yummy creations and her goal is 2008 boxes.  If
anyone would like to help her out by buying some, please email me privately
and I can set you up will ALL you need.  (plus get them out of my house
faster...my wife is the cookie mom....do you know how much of a temptation
5000 + boxes of girl scout cookies are??  LOL)

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Dietrich/Eric