[Steppes] Mistake in the newsletter

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 15 07:54:39 PST 2008

Greetings,
Recently I started a new job that has kept me tired and busy. That's the only excuse I have for the mistake in the newsletter as far as the date of populace is concerned. The calendar page show populace on the wrong day. Populace in on January 25th... the 4th Friday. The location info is correct.

Please make note of this. The paper newsletters have a sticker on them modifying this.

Also, I used to have access to my personal email from work, but no more. So... sometimes I get a bit behind on stuff especially with the list being so busy. If for some reason you email me and I don't answer right away, PLEASE email me again or call me at 972-768-2757.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale