[Steppes] Steppes Digest, Vol 511, Issue 1

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:30:23 PST 2008

Ooh! Ooh! I could play a tavern lass!

Lad! I said lad!

Or, on second thought, I'd probably play a better sheep.

*remembers his days from an LARP long ago when he was "Kali, the-knock-kneed
Elf-who-couldn't-fight-and-had trouble-scrambling-up-trees-to-avoid-danger"*

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook *Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern*