[Steppes] A&S Planning Day

Shawn Willey shawnw762 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:31:08 PST 2008

Greetings unto Steppes,

This coming Sunday, 1/27/08 from 12 noon until  whenever we decide to quit,
we will have an A&S open house/planning at our home in Garland.

Bring projects you are working on , as well as ideas for classes you either
would like to teach, or suggestions on what you wish to see taught as well
as snacks and drinks and we will try to get a calender put together for this
year.

We also have the potter's wheel set up and available for those who wish to
try their hand at throwing, as well as molds which can be poured for the
less adventurous!!!

The address is :

1529 Bosque Dr
Garland TX 75040

972-805-6018

All are welcome...kids included.

Lord Torquil Seamus of the Dragon's Laire
MoAS, Steppes

( by the hand of Rebbe Hadassah, his personal scribe)