[Steppes] Bardic Revel

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 22 20:22:41 PST 2008

Greetings,
I am hosting a bardic revel on Saturday, February 16th at my house at 7pm. There will be food and drinks. A fire outside for those that want to sit out if the weather is fine. Bring your bardic pieces. We will share stories, songs, and poems. If you play an instrument, bring it! This will be informal and relaxed. Feel free to bring some delicacies to share with us, or a special drink (I think I might have some period lemonade sitting around <grin>).

All are invited. Come warm yourself by the fire and share tales and songs of great and wonderful things.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale

(I'll post directions with a reminder later on)