[Steppes] Don Dirk Was - Congratulations to our new Queen's Champion!

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 09:09:14 PST 2008

It was not neglect your excellency Crandall! It was merely that that court
had not yet happened when I had called her excellency Katheryn!
I will Admit that I do not remember every award that was given at that court
for I was a little bit preoccupied with the BUETIFUL Queen's Champion
Scroll. A Vivat to the wonderful pair of ladies who did that one!
But Crandall I have a correction. It was not for a Lord Dirk the Just that
the Defenders of the Iron Star of Ansteorra is forced to restructure their
team. For really a team that defends the star cannot contain 3 White Scarfs.
It was Don Dirk Stanley that made the team have to reconsider it ranks!
So a Vivat to Don Dirk Stanley our friend from Elfsea!
Vivat!
Vyolante