[Steppes] Brett Jones/ McNeally, update

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:38:54 PST 2008

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the people in this Barony
who took the time to visit Brett in the hospital over the last few
days.  I was heading out of town on business when I learned of
Brett's plight, and all I could think of was to turn to the Baroness
and the people of the Steppes for help.  Don Eisen, a close friend of
Brett's, told me yesterday at Coronation that Brett was very happy
and just awed that so many people could be so great that they'd come
to spend time with him.  I tried to go see him today, and this
explains why his mother didn't answer her phone and the hospital
would give me neither a room number nor any information on him.  You
helped make his last few days something more joyful and wonderful
than he could otherwise have had.  You eased his mother's burden and
lifted her heart.  You are all really pretty special.  Thank you.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)