[Steppes] Another Rapier Scenario

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 09:57:18 PST 2008

I saw a tavern brawl done once -- big stuffed Flintstone-size turkey legs, nerf plates, stuffed 'hams', goblets of soft fabric.... And they got to throw things. I believe there were 'tavern wenches" and "tavern lads", aka "The Dancing Boys", who were stuffed, and you had to carry them off....

  And there were 'jewels' people were trying to get.

  It was a blast to watch, and I was assured that it was a blast to do.

  I also think something like this would be very cool to do at the Home School Demo

  Emma