[Steppes] SCA & Dallas All-Con 2008

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 21:04:18 PST 2008

A number of us will be on our way to Gulf War that weekend, including the Baroness.

  Elizabeth

Faelan Caimbeul <faelancaimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:
  I just got this from the All Con people. They're inviting us back this
year for their convention. Is there any interest in taking on this demo?
We had a good turn out last year, and this year the con promises to be
bigger than it was last year. If nothing else, it was a good time had by
all.

I don't want to leave this to the last minute. Any takers?

Faelan