[Steppes] SCA at SMU [Rapier]

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Tue Jan 22 23:09:38 PST 2008

I'm sure we can get something done, but it won't be this weekend.  This
weekend is Queen's Champion, the ultimate fencing event, and that's where
we'll be.

If they're willing to travel to Oklahoma to see it, it's a great chance to
introduce them to rapier fighting and the SCA.  Otherwise,we'll see you
when we get back.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin