[Steppes] SCA at SMU [Rapier]

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:37:59 PST 2008

I was indeed aware of this - I love Queen's Champion, and I love Namron (was
looking forward to seeing some family... just imagine, my little sister, a
Baroness!) and who /doesn't/ love a post-event revel? I had begun plans for
attending myself and when I heard these guys wanted to try "medieval
fencing" I fully intended to drag them along... but then Mundane stuff came
up. And woe is me.

But, if in the ambiguous future we can get them to a practice, that'd be
fantastic.

/Quill

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook _Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern_