[Steppes] [Lindenwood] While we are speaking of Demos

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 14:17:06 PST 2008

Probably speaking out of turn, but if the demo is at the end of March, and this is the 24th of January, don't we have six weeks, if we wanted to arrange to have a fighter practice at the Demo?

  Just asking....

  Emma

TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:
  As I said, more information to follow. FYI, the demo is on a Saturday not a Sunday. It was moved so that more folks could/would participate.

Please give us a few days to work out a few things and someone will be contacting the fighters personally.

Thank you for your patience.

Viviana

Cionaodh O'Hosey wrote:
Hate to bring this up on this list but as this is the list I saw this on I will. Demos on Sunday when fighters are dedicated to Sunday's Fighter Practice is not a good way to get fighters to the Demo.
Most of us are against canceling a practice with out six weeks or so to announce it, never know who will show up and if we are not there never come back.
Dividing the small numbers we already have at practice to do a demo and a practice does no one any good.
Just to let you guys know.

YIS,

Viviana Rowntree
Oakenwald Pursuivant

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!