[Steppes] Wanted: Lucet thingy

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Fri Jan 25 13:16:49 PST 2008

Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK

-- "lambdakennels1 at juno.com" <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote:
I am now making and selling lucets.  I will have a couple at Candlemas in walnut for $15 a piece.  If you would prefer another wood, that can be arranged.  Contact me off list at lambdakennels1 at juno.com for more information.
Lady Stephanie Lilburn

-- Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm trying to find a lucet making thingy. Anything local?

Click to find out what your future holds.