[Steppes] Fireworks in Southern Steppes July 3

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 20:21:31 PDT 2008

Every year I try and get a group together for  fireworks. The local bank
usually puts it on for free. Well, this year it looks  like they have changed it a
little bit. The show will be from the new stadium  off of 287 and the 875/
9th exit.
When I checked earlier the info was not posted  about being at the stadium
sorry.  It looks like they are charging a can of  food to get in this year as
well. That is all right. I didn't want to eat those  green beans anyway.

PREAMBLE TO OUR COUNTRY'S  BIRTHDAY -- ENTERTAINMENT & FIREWORKS  -
Midlothian  ISD Stadium   July 3rd FROM 5:30pm - 10:00pm.   Admission by  Donations
Only -- All donations for Senior Citizen Food Pantry.  Sponsored  by Citizens
National Bank.  For more info call Vicki Massey at  972-723-6177 or
_vmassey4 at juno.com_ (mailto:vmassey4 at juno.com) .

469-939-6000 cell number if you get lost.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley