[Steppes] August 2nd, PAR-TAY!

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 23:45:39 PDT 2008

I've gotten one response from folks so far. I need to start ramping up
for this party in a few weeks. I know some people wanted to help
financially with it, and those that wanted to do that, I need to speak
with you about a couple of options. :)

I remember someone saying they were going to make some beer/mead for
this. I wanted to find out more information about this from you please.

Thank you all! I look forward to the fun!

Oh, those with drums that wish to bring them please do. We'll try to
set up some drumming inside, and I'll create some sort of flyer at
work and hand it out in the phase so they know that we may have
drums. :) That way, those lovely dancers we have in our kingdom and
barony that wish to dance, will have something to dance to.

Sincerely,
Fiona
MKA Dana Busenbark