[Steppes] Morning. SMU demo

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:00:14 PDT 2008

Hey folks.

Just wanting to kick the ant hill again to get folks to come out and play and show off our hobby at the SMU demo. Its starting at eleven, but I am hopeing folks can be there by ten thirty and fighters can be ready to play by 11.

Please bring food bits for yourselves and have plenty off fluids we are hopeing the school will have some support but its always a good idea to come prepared.

It would be great to have a couple more heavies we have seven at this point so its going to be fun.

We really need some dashing fencer lords and ladies for the demo. Please join us.

Arts and sciences, this is a great chance to show off. Please contact Reagan if you can make it.

See ya all in a few days.

Fiacha
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile