[Steppes] Notions Party - cancelled

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:17:05 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I have some bad news. The notions party that I had planned to have has been cancelled. On Monday the first room the packers packed up was the sewing room. They packed all my extra notions, buttons, and trims up.

I will not be able to get into those boxes until the first of August and by that time we will be in Washington.

The plan now is for us to fly out the 17th. Things are moving faster than I would like. I did leave some things with Baroness Francesca to give over to the Barony. They are additional fabrics to what I have already given to the Guard to make their new tabards with and left over banner fabrics to be used as needed or given away. This is not linen like what was give the first round, it is cotton.

I still have the Acorn ceramic that holds the Baronial Guard's yearly payment that needs to be picked up as well. I will hold on to it until we leave or until someone can contact me to meet up so that I can hand it over. :)

If anyone can think of something that they have placed in my care that needs to be returned please contact me asap.

And no, I am not returning anyone's brain or soul, they are mine!!!! :D

♫
Your heart sick Baroness,
Chiara Francesca