[Steppes] Greeting to the Steppes!

Nathan Jones bigbeartx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:32:11 PDT 2008

Unto the Baroness and the great populace of the Steppes does Giovanni di
Cellini send

Greetings!

I will be moving from Bjornsborg to the Steppes later this year.  My partner
and I are currently house-hunting while getting our house down here ready to
sell.  Once we buy a house I will be spending my weekends in Steppes and my
weekdays in Bjornsborg as I finish at university.  I will be up there full
time in December.

On the mundane side, if there are health care professionals in the Barony
who have recommendations on good hospitals to work at as a nurse, please
contact me off list, I would love to get some information before I start
applying for jobs.

I look forward to getting reacquainted with old friends and meeting new
friends.

In service, I remain
HL Giovanni di Cellini
m.k.a. Nathan Jones