[Steppes] In need of toaster ovens for Artisan!

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:41:03 PDT 2008

This is forwarded for our dear MoC, Klara. If you have a toaster oven you
are willing to let be borrowed for the day, please let us know!
-Annwn

I've had no success sending out an email to the Steppes list to ask to
borrow one of these.  Do you think you could send something out?  (I need to
figure out why I can't seem to mail the list directly...)  I just need 1-2
toaster ovens to "cure" the polymer clay beads the kids will be making at
Artisan.  I believe you said the church's oven is unreliable?  Besides,
toaster oven(s) in the room will make things move along more quickly and
give the kids time to string the beads and/or paint them.

Thanks!

--
Deb...mom to Sarah (10) and Ethan (5). Sometimes known as Klara to the
medieval folks.

--
Well behaved women rarely make history.