[Steppes] Fw: A&S Gothic Request

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:33:42 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: mastereisen at aol.com
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org ; lisa_vangorder at verizon.net ; SusannaX39 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:09 AM
Subject: A&S Gothic Request

Master Eisen does send greetings unto his Kingdom Ansteorra and his new home of Steppes (again),

   As many may not be aware, I lost my apprentice Lord Brett McNelly, January 13th to a panaceas transplant surgery. This coming Gothic Wars, which is August 29 - Sept 1st (labor day weekend), I am holding a memorial A&S competition for Brett's family.
   This competition is separate from the Gothic War A&S entries but for those who wish to have their item in both may do so. Entries must be in one of the following categories: Woodworking, Tool making, sewing, weaving, blacksmithing, tools of Jestering, tools of Fencing, and Baklava. There will be prize for each category. Documentation is required in it's shortest form.
   Rules: Works in progress are allowed. Documentation must have 3 bibliographies, tell what tools were used in the making, and please tell what you did to make the item that was not period in technique.

Prizes are personal items of Brett's that his family wants to give to further the education that is instilled with A&S in the SCA.
   There will be a memory book out for signatures when you enter the competition. Please add any memories of Brett for the book will be returned to Brett's family after the event.
   This competition is in conjunction with the Gothic War A&S. If you enter the memorial A&S you are entering both. We look forward to seeing many people from around the kingdom and from other kingdoms as well, enjoy them selves and celebrate my apprentice, Lord Brett Mc Nelly.

 Thank you,
In Service to the Crown,
Master Erasimus Erastus von Eisenwald uber Tauberbischofsheim