[Steppes] New to Ansteorra & SC

Gabriel Kneebreaker kneebreaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:24:24 PDT 2008

Oh she is already into garb making and crafts, she probably just wants to
participate in a more active area as well, but is not interested so much in
Heavy because we are unsure whether she would ever be able to be competitive
with the swing strength necessary for hits to count here.

She is one of the more respected garb makers in the other games we play and
would love to get into embroidery as well.

As far as armor, most of us look to be wanting to go roman/greek, but still
haven't made a permanent decision yet.

Chris