[Steppes] Thank you Don Duncan!!!

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jul 3 14:25:07 PDT 2008

Aww, don't thank me. All I did was pay people to come to the websi... I
mean... thank YOU Lady Vyolante for being such a good and proactive
hospitaler. While the sparkly lights of the website might attract folks,
it's only thru the hard work of the hospitaler and others that the new
people stay.

Duncan