[Steppes] Saturday's Party in the Steppes - All Welcome (Long)

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 06:44:40 PDT 2008

> http://steppes.ansteorra.org/node/479

If you all that are coming, could please notify me with the following
information:
A - Will you be attending? How many will be in your party? Will you be
bringing littles with you?
B - What will you be bringing as a dish to share?
C - Can you help with setup?
D - Can you help with cleanup at about 10:15pm?
E - Can you bring a shade tent/pavillion?

Do not forget bathing suits, we have a pool! If you are bringing
littles with you, please remember there is no lifeguard on duty.

DO NOT FORGET! YOU  ___MUST___ CHECK IN WITH THE VISITOR'S CENTER TO
GET A PARKING PASS FOR THE DAY! WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO GET A TICKET
FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!

Does anyone have horseshoes they can bring? We do have a horseshoe pit
we can make use of. We have a sand volleyball court if someone has a
volleyball as well. We will be close to soccer fields as well, I am
sure that would not be a problem for us to use them if folks wish it.

Please let me know if you're willing/able to bring a shade pavillion
of some sort so that we can work on placement arrangements to make the
best use of shade space as possible. We just need to keep them away
from the bbq pits. :)

I am trying to get a head count so that i know how many cakes we need
to purchase as we will be celebrating a number of birthdays for the
summertime, including Baroness Katheryn's and I'd like to make it a
celebration for Gunthar and Elizabeth as well if they will be
attending. I am hoping to get a white cake, chocolate cake and a
yellow cake, so that we have a little of everything, so that if
someone can't eat one, they can eat another.

I am hoping this will make it to the Elfsea folks as well as the
Namron folks by going to the Ansteorra list. I want to make sure
everyone knows they are welcome to join us between 11am and 11pm.

We will need to bring our feast gear with us, we will have a little
kitchenette for our use, there is a fridge. If someone can let me know
if they are going to bring drinks, that would be greatly appreciated.
I can bring my iced tea maker and we'll want to buy some bags of ice
to go with that. I know where we can get 16 lb bags for 1.50, or 20
lbs of loose ice for 1.50. If anyone has coolers that we can use that
will hold that much, please let me know and we'll make arrangements to
get them to me early so that I can go over on Saturday morning and get
ice for us.

If you need to contact me, you have my email address with this email.
My phone number to reach me at is 469-222-9236.

I hope to see y'all Saturday! :) It should be great fun!

Sincerely,
Dana Busenbark
AKA: Fiona the Needleworker