[Steppes] Business Meeting Reminder

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 19:23:41 PDT 2008

Good Evening Everyone!

 Do you ever feel that you don't want to wait on announcements posted to the
list, or wait for the newsletter?  Then we have just the place for you!
 Are you in need of funds from the Exchequer?  Then we have a place for you
too!
 Don't feel like attending Rapier Practice tomorrow?  Then drive a little
more to the west over by Marsh and Beltline and join us for a little food
and discussion!

  So. Come One, Come All, everyone is welcome!
 Business Meeting tomorrow evening.  Come hear what is discussed and even
join in!

 We'll be waiting for you at the New New Buffet at 7:30.

Dietrich