[Steppes] King's College Reminder - Inkle looms

AlKudsi at aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 20:33:46 PDT 2008

A number of people have graciously agreed to let me borrow their inkle looms
for my Beginning Inkle class at King's College this weekend. I very much
appreciate this. If you would, please contact me off-list with your name, whether a
shuttle will be included, what type of loom (whether commercial or handmade),
and whether you will be onsite. And please: label your looms and shuttles
with your SCA and mundane names so that they may be returned to you as soon as
possible.

Looking forward to teaching so many enthusiastic students something that I
love to do myself...

HL Saqra