[Steppes] King's College Gate Information

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:16:56 PDT 2008

Greetings to all on the lists!
 Please be aware that HLy Katya has graciously accepted the Gate Coordinator
duties at King's College.  For those gentles who have volunteered your time
for gate, I have given the list over to HLy Katya, as well as forwarded the
emails to her as well.  Thank you all for volunteering.  You have my
heartfelt thanks.

 That said...

 We still need volunteers to help with Gate at King's College.   Please send
an email to myself or HLy Katya letting us know you would be willing to help
out with this worthy event.  I would greatly appreciate it.

In service to Kingdom and Barony,
Dietrich von Greyssen
Co Event Steward