[Steppes] Gate work times

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Jun 12 18:12:18 PDT 2008

Thank you to everyone that has volunteered.  I was given the honor of coordinating gate on Sunday and have had a serious dose of "life sucks!" since.  If you really want the scoop, bring Kleenex.

Anyway, I have re-vamped the work schedule.  It has been my experience that a one-hour shift is too short; about the time you get the hang of it, your shift is over.  So, I've made some changes.  PLEASE, IF THE TIMES SCHEDULED ARE NOT CONVENIENT (CONFLICT WITH A CLASS), LET ME KNOW ASAP SO THAT A REPLACEMENT CAN BE FOUND!

8-10 Elec, William Meric, Fionnghuala

10-12 Lessa, Cyrilla, Serena

12-2 Irina, Susanna (de Bunkies, LOL), Gwen

**Thank you to Lyneya for volunteering.  At this time, I don't have a spot for you, but please come by gate as you may be needed in a pinch.

**Please arrive for your shift approximately 15 minutes before scheduled time so that instructions can be given and gate box counted.  Also, the person with his/her hands in the box will need to stay after the shift to count the box out.

**Bring a chair, a cup for beverages, and be prepared to have fun.  I will provide pens, bugspray and sunscreen.

If you have any questions, please contact me via phone at 214-923-7860.  I will try to read e-mail, but as school is out, I'm not checking as often.

Thank you for volunteering; I look forward to working with you.

HLy Katya

Glaslyn's Keeper of the Flame(Archery)
Steppes Deputy Archery Marshal
Steppes Deputy Exchequer

(always the bride's maid, never the bride...)