[Steppes] Kings College

pax2006 at comcast.net pax2006 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 07:19:16 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Kings College staff~

A HUGE thank you to those kind and energetic folks that set up the pavilions, tables and tents so we could hold our classes in relative comfort and ease. That HAD to have been so much work! THANK YOU!

My class had only a few students but we had so much fun! I felt so happy and grateful that they left the class excited about their new projects. I have posted pictures of the class at my Flickr site. Have you ever wondered if natural dyes can produce vivid color? Check out the following link:

http://flickr.com/photos/pearl_girl/2579377240/

The best part of all was that I made 2 new friends! Ansteorra is starting to look like a much more friendly place! Woohoo! BTW, did you know they are teaching shoe-making over in Elfsea? How cool is that?! Definitely worth making the drive!

Peace~
Lady Beah, from the cool lands known as AnTir :-)