[Steppes] Last Minute Reminder!

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:40:23 PDT 2008

Please come out and join us this evening for comraderie and laughter at
tonight's Steppes C&I meeting!
If you are from our sister Barony, please, come and join us! If you are from
one of our Cantons, please also come and join us!
We will be watching a movie, and just generally enjoying ourselves after
this year's Warlord!
I will be ordering food, but feel free to bring any special munchies you may
want!

Starts at 7:30 (the food will be here around 7:45pm or so)

Address:
2053 Kings Rd.
Carrollton, TX 75007

it's the northwest corner house. Plastic goose on the portch, and the portch
light will be on.
Need help?
phone number is 972-939-9208

Hope to see you here!!!