[Steppes] Archery Practice for 6/22/08

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 06:01:14 PDT 2008

Greetings Archers!
Yes! I know it's been to long since the last practice! Quit looking at me like that! Alright! Alright!
Where: Eastfield College, next to the tennis courts, on Motley Dr. Parking in the Baptist church across the street.?
??????????? Please use the south end of their parking lot, as we are their guests.
When:? From 10:00?AM to 2:00 PM
What:? Archery Practice, and maybe a RR.
Who:?? Any archers that want to play in the heat. Please remember to bring your chairs, something to snack on and
?????????? snack on. Water will be provided today, but bring something to drink it out of.
Misc.:?? Some loaner gear is available.

Lets go fling some arrows!!! (OR BOLTS, if you're darkly inclined, Katya, Will)!
YIS
Sir Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal