[Steppes] Populace Thank you

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 19:55:01 PDT 2008

Thank you to everyone that came over for the Annual Birthday Populace this past Friday! :)

Kerry loves making that brisket so for him this was a fun thing for him to do. Thank you for letting us host this one last time before we leave.

The flowers and gifts were great! Thank you Elizabetta and Hadassah!

The fixens and the cakes and cup cakes were uber wonderful!

And the bread ... WOW! Kathryn we need more!!!

And the Indian food from one of my favorite places was exceptional, that nan was really good. :)

For those of you asking about where I got Kathryn's gift, the Flask & Tini, from here is the link:
http://www.atwistof-lime.com/contact.html

She carries these: http://www.christalaccents.com/pupaflandmig.html
and these,
Martini Glasses Love My Martini by Lolita
http://www.christalaccents.com/magllthma.html
and these,
Lolita Margarita Glass Collection:
http://www.christalaccents.com/lomaglcosaba.html
and of course these,
Love My Wine Collection by Lolita
http://www.christalaccents.com/lomywicobylo.html

So if you want one go to her place as she has them there in their designer boxes. They are too cute for words!! :)

♫
Chiara Francesca