[Steppes] Barony Announcements from the Seneschal

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:58:13 PDT 2008

Good Day Everyone!
 I have a few announcements that needs to be released and at least two needs
to be out before Business Meeting, so bear with me.

Events:
12th Night --  There has NOT been a bid for this event.  This event's
bidding process has been closed for a while now and Her Grace, Duchess Conal
has not recieved a bid.  I would ask the members of the Barony to think on
this and if you feel you can autocrat this event, then put in a bid for it
ASAP.  Bids need to be submitted to Duchess Conal (Central Regional
Seneschal), HE Katheryn and TE Elfsea.  HE Katheryn has stated that she will
be waiting for a couple of more weeks to see if a bid is put in or not.  If
one is not, then other options will be decided upon.

Fall Court 2008 --  This event has been reopened for bids per the request of
HE Katheryn.  The bidding process will close at July Populace.  Please email
HE Katheryn and Myself of intent to bid and the bid itself.

Warlord 2009  --  This event is now open for bids and will close at
September Populace.

Artisan 2009 --  This event is now open for bids and will close at October
Populace.

Fall Court 2009 --  This event is now open for bids and will close at
October Populace.  Please note that we do have one intent to bid on this
event already.

Business Meeting:

Please note that the next business meeting, and subsequent meetings will now
take place at 7:00 PM...NOT 7:30.  I will email the list again before the
meeting as a reminder.

Officers:
Exchequer --  Please help me congratulate HL Alasdair as our newest
Exchequer!  HL Katya will be his deputy.  The switchover will be taking
place soon.
Rapier Marshal -- If you intend to place a bid on this please email Central
Rapier Marshal, HE Katheryn, Don Ingve, and Myself with your actual
application packet.

In Service,
Dietrich