[Steppes] Sewing day on Saturday

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Thu Jun 26 08:13:11 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone!

I found that there indeed was interest in having a sewing day this weekend
as well as interest in an applique class so here's the info!  It will be at
11am at my house:

2310 Eastgate Drive
Carrollton, Tx 75006

Look for a brown and white house with a white truck with black horses on the
tailgate in front of it.  Park anywhere on the street.

If you are interested in learning how to applique please bring the following
supplies:

2 yards of fabric (1yd of one color and 1yd of a second color)
1 yard of 'Wonder Under' (this is found in the interfacing department of any
fabric store including walmart)
Thread (you can bring two colors of thread to match your fabric if you like)
Pencil for tracing
Scissors
Sewing machine (this is optional; I have only one machine but will happily
let people take turns on it)

The pattern I will be using is the Ansteorran star which I believe will be
most useful to learn.  Feel free to bring other patterns/pictures you might
like to try.

If you don't want/need to learn applique and just want to come over to sew
thats fine as well; I'll be happy to help out in any way I can.

Please note I have three dogs and two cats; all of which are very friendly
and all of which are shedding like crazy right now.  :p  Please medicate
accordingly if you are allergic.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at
817-714-9489

Thanks and see you Saturday!
Elizabeta