[Steppes] Happy Birthday to Katheryn

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:37:27 PDT 2008

OMG!!! You people are EVIL and VILE!!!! I went to have a medical test this
morning, so I hadn't checked my email...then lo-and behold, I am overcome
with disturbing images that are immediately revolting and yet fascinating
like a train wreck, etched into my brain!!!

I have to go take another shower now....*shiver*

Happy Birthday Kate!
-Lady Annwn

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Happy Birthday, I've been working on my routine and
> have a sparkly G-String so I can give you a birthday
> lap dance.
>
> Sexy Gunthar

Well behaved women rarely make history.