[Steppes] Happy Birthday to Katheryn

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 13:54:00 PDT 2008

Your Most Gracious Excellency,

While I, Honorable Lady that I am, am above encouraging such scandalous behavior, it is entirely possible that my disreputable but charming cousin, Yip of Skipp, would undertake to raise funds for the ah, shall we say, disposition of the King?

Emma

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I dunno.  We haven't heard from Gunthar yet...
>He's too quiet, which means we've insulted him
>or he's plotting.  (cue evil ferret laughter in the background)
Or he could be eating Chinese food and the monster is
full.

Fortune cookie for today: "You shall soon gain the attention
of those who count."

Although I AM insulted in that you didn't like me in the
thong but were all "woo hoo!" about the King.
And as for him showing up with a rhinestone studded thong
and tutu.....things can be arranged.

Gunthar