[Steppes] unofficial party ideas..

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:09:30 PDT 2008

Maybe we need to have any unofficial party or two during the "hot season"

Bawdy pirate party ( nno good garb allowed)

Super heros of the middle ages ???

Bad movie party. ( Meet the feebles and other really really bad movies not allowed)

Gunther theme party - good food fighting and smart ass remarks?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile