[Steppes] unofficial party ideas..

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 14:45:44 PDT 2008

I vote for the Loo-Loo Luau. But please -- somewhere that those of us can run in and cool off in AC if it's in the middle of the summer. No joke, over 85 degrees, and this little Viking Saxon melts herself right into the sickbed.

Emma

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe we need to have any unofficial party or two during the "hot season"

I think those are fine ideas. I actually mentioned the other
day that we need to have some kind of "fun" party at
an event. Something like a tacky tunic party or
Hawaiian luau event. Nothing to distract from another group's
event, but some camp just based on fun.

I'm all for period ambiance and working for authenticity,
but every once in a while we need to get deliberately
silly.

Gunthar