[Steppes] Happy Birthday to Katheryn

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:47:27 PDT 2008

I just woke up and my darling wife points me to todays list activities.
I find myself . . . most . . . *blink, blink*

I realize now that our fair barony must clime UP to reach the gutter,
and that we all have . . . very, uh . . . expansive imaginations. Your
Excellency, it seems you haven't inherited a barony at all, but a
lunatic asylum. Welcome to the family.

I will never get these images out of my head. I'm going to go gouge my
eyes out now. Toodles!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY from your patients . .  er, room-mates . . . er,
inmates . .  whatever.

--
Faelan Caimbeul
Barony of the Steppes

"Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."

			Ben Franklin