[Steppes] June 21st? - Potluck bbQ - Loo-loo Luau?

Fionnghuala of Caislean Ghriaire danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 10:05:01 PDT 2008

Okay, this is my proposal....

June 21st, All day, here at UTD at the Phase Two clubhouse. We bring a
meat to eat and then a dish to share.  I'll happily foot the bill for
the clubhouse, if people want to pitch in towards it, that's fine.

We'll have a fridge we can use for those things that need to be kept
cold. ie: ICE...I know where we can purchase 16-lb. bags of ice for
1.50. It's really good ice, almost like eating sonic ice, but better
in my opinion.

I know they had the X-box hooked up to the TV and I have a DVD player
that is portable with the red/white/yellow connector to it I believe.
I'll have to double-check on that, and we could hook that up to the
big screen and watch movies as well. :)

bring your shade pavilions so that we can set 'em up outside to sit
under. And we party like there's no tomorrow. If we are going to have
a drum circle there, I'll put word out to the apartments in the phase
to make sure no one has a problem with it and to welcome them down to
join us if the music starts up. :) With no one's objection of
course...We want to keep the other students on campus that are here
for the summer happy. :)

What say you all? Sound like a party? Do I go pay the deposit on it?

Dana Busenbark
aka. Fionnghuala of Caislean Ghriaire
Society for the Creative Anachronism