[Steppes] August 2, 2008 - 11am to 11pm

Fionnghuala of Caislean Ghriaire danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 14:58:41 PDT 2008

We now have the phase 2 club house from 11am to 11pm on Saturday
August 2.
We need to make sure counters are wiped down, floors clean, bathrooms
cleaned before we go, but knowing the adults that we are and how we
police our camp grounds when we leave, I told them that would not be a
problem. We can have 100 people max inside the clubhouse.

They've given us the go-ahead to have alcohol, it needs to stay in the
club house, but if we are going to take it out by the pool, we were
told to make sure that it's in plastic cups so they don't know it's
alcohol. :) I told her not to worry, we use generally wooden, metal or
ceramic mugs. We have full use of the facilities. :)

Dana Busenbark
aka. Fionnghuala of Caislean Ghriaire
Society for the Creative Anachronism