[Steppes] baronial acquisition for period gaming?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 06:11:55 PDT 2008

There has got to be someone out there creative enough to recreate something
like or similar to this D20.
Take a D20 and apply stickers, Sand down on old D20 and paint on new
numbers.
Remember we are to be Creative. It does not always have to be period just
look period. Besides that it would make a wonderful game piece.

Donnel

In a message dated 6/17/2008 8:00:53 AM Central Daylight Time,