[Steppes] baronial acquisition for period gaming?

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:35:34 PDT 2008

I've made d6 before, which are period. They are difficult, and the d20 has
been on my list and will continue to be on my list for a very long time of
goals to make. It's much harder than it looks. Anything that is done off
mandrel is. Oh, and guarantee that the die will be loaded. Getting a good
balance is almost impossible.

Rixende

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> There are ladies in the Barony who make glass beads. I wouldn't think a
> glass die would be much different.
> Gabriele
> "To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human
> mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the
> human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to
> succeed."   Bernard Edmonds
>
> > From: DonnelShaw at aol.com> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:11:55 -0400> To:
> steppes at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Steppes] baronial acquisition
> for period gaming?> > > > There has got to be someone out there creative
> enough to recreate something > like or similar to this D20. > Take a D20 and
> apply stickers, Sand down on old D20 and paint on new numbers. > Remember we
> are to be Creative. It does not always have to be period just > look period.
> Besides that it would make a wonderful game piece. > > Donnel> >

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde