[Steppes] New little one in the Barony of the Steppes

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 15:46:19 PDT 2008

Here I am finally checking my email to see all of these wonderful well wishes from everyone in my fine Barony and I run across this!

  May I say first off Gunthar the idea of you in any type of thong scares me. I must use brain bleach, I figure the baby brain part will take care of whatever I missed.

  Then I must say she is not a muffin. Im pretty sure as big as she was and the Dr's response during the C-Section of "Oh My God this is a Huge Baby" means she is at least a loaf of bread not just a muffin.

  Miss you all and thanks for all the well wishes. Hopefully we will be out and about sometime soon. Oh and for those of you I dont have your address for can you send it to me privately so I can send out announcements, thanks you's and pictures?

  Thanks,

  Alianorra MacAiodh

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to Alianorra MacAiodh for the birth of
>her child, Brianna Ceilean! She is 9 lbs and 4 ounces,
>20 inches long with lots of hair.
Yay! Easybake has a muffin!

Elizabeth made me write that. Really!
I'd never write something so mean on my own.
I'm too much of a sweetie.

Really...