[Steppes] New little one in the Barony of the Steppes

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 15:54:03 PDT 2008

That is not to say we dont love you, covered in clothing with your sweet smile to be seen by the world. Just not the other accoutremonts that are for your ladies eyes alone.

  Alianorra

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

>May I say first off Gunthar the idea of you in any type
>of thong scares me. I must use brain bleach, I figure
>the baby brain part will take care of whatever I missed.

You know, with all the love I get from women over my
physical appearance it's a wonder I don't just walk around
in a large shapeless coat and burlap bag over my head
like the Elephant Man.

> Alianorra MacAiodh

Gunthar