[Steppes] Congrats SIR Hrafn!

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:15:47 PDT 2008

For those of you not on the Ansteorra list, I wanted to take a very proud former-squire-brother moment and congtatulate Sir Hrafn for his elevation to Knight of the Society at Gulf Wars.  His field knighting was wonderful and moving, and he's so very deserving of the honor.  I speak for everyone in my household when I talk about just how proud we are of him, and know how much we and everyone can expect from him in his very bright future.

Please congratulate him when you see him.  :)

Sir Morgan Buchanan
Clann Ross