[Steppes] March C&I

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 21:34:18 PDT 2008

Greetings!

This Tuesday, March 25th, is C&I time, once again! Where we will be sharing
accomplishments of artistry for the Warlord invitations, and ramping up to
paint the actual Warlord Scrolls!
I thank you all for allowing me to have a breather-week after Gulf Wars, as
I couldn't imagine how frazzled I and the Baroness would have been trying to
have our meeting on the normal Tuesday of the month!

This will be my first meeting as head of guild, and will appreciate and
welcome all support from our wonderful barony as well as our cantons! We
have lots of plans for future meetings, but those will begin after Warlord,
as for now it is the most important thing on our agenda!

Please come and support the guild, indulge in a little chocolate and partake
in conversation!
We look forward to seeing you! (below are the directions and address for
where we will be holding C&I this month, many thanks to Susanna for being
more than understanding when I told her Gulf Wars threw up all over my
house, and it's still recovering....heh)

Sincerely,
Annwn

p.s. If you are in need/want of my cell phone number, please feel free to
email me privately :)